Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Review: Pulled by Danielle Bannister ~ The Twin Flames Trilogy Book 1


Buy Link



My Rating
3 Stars


My Review

This is a book geared towards teens in my opinion over the age of 15. I liked the subject matter of twin flames in the book; however, I didn't like so much the way the story played out. The writing was over all pretty good, just a few issues here and there that I came across. I felt that the book was especially long and while I can appreciate the author trying to really get us to feel the connection and then subsequent hate between some of the characters I just felt it was longer than it needed to be to do so. I absolutely hated the ending. To be so invested in time getting to know the characters and everything about them and really get into their story only to be disappointed in the end. I'm a HEA type and I probably wouldn't have read it knowing it didn't have that. It could have done very well on it's own as a single, standalone non series book. I was at about a 3.5 star before I read the ending now I'm at 3. Will I continue to read the series? I don't know yet, I have the second book lent to me through amazon and I just don't know if I want to read it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment