Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: What He Desires (Luna #2) by Violet Haze

TITLE: What He Desires (Luna, #2)
AUTHOR: Violet Haze
GENRE: Erotic Romance & Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: Feb 14th, 2014
What He Desires
BLURB:
A complex proposal…
His offer could save everything I’ve worked for. In exchange, he wants me in every way possible.
An inescapable passion…
His determination to win me over is undeniable. My desire to resist may not be enough to protect my heart.
A connection that is more than it seems…
He knows something I don’t. And when the dreams come, I’m left wondering if I’ve made the biggest mistake of my life.
~*~*~*~*~*~



Excerpt

“We’ll discuss this later.” He grins and pats his lap. “Right now, I need to smack your ass.” I want him to smack it. Chances are, the smacking will turn into fucking. And after three days with no sex, I’m more or less ready to beg for it. But I can’t let him know that. So much for being obedient. “I don’t think so.” Grinning wider, he pulls me onto his lap. I don’t even struggle; I am no match for his strength and we both know it. He adjusts my body across his legs, making it necessary for me to use my arms to brace against the floor to keep my balance, and chuckles while caressing my ass with one hand. Hit me! I would wiggle along with the thought, but he’s holding on to my legs pretty tight. I want his hands on me in a bad, I-haven’t-been-fucked in days kinda way. Even if it’s in spanking form. Please, please touch me more, I want to pant. “Safe word?” He’s worse than a woman sometimes. I don’t even talk this much! I let out an irritated sigh, then laugh. “Oompa loompa.” The caressing stops. He makes a sound somewhere between a cough and a laugh. “What?” I deliberately misinterpret his question. “Yeah. You know, from Willy Wonka?” He smacks my ass, and I yelp before grinning. I know he can’t see my face, which makes this even more fun than I could’ve imagined. “Let’s try this again.” He goes back to fondling me. “Are you sure that’s the word you want to use?” “Absolutely. It’s perfect. An unsexy safe word. Especially since nobody thinks an oompa loompa is sexy.” His hand grips one cheek as he busts out laughing. “Oompa loompa it is.” His hands leave my ass. “Ten smacks.” I barely have time to process it, let alone ask why ten when he lands a firm slap on the right side.

My Review

5 of 5 ♥'s
Wow, I knew there were paranormal elements being introduced into the 2nd book but I was totally surprised by the actual direction that this story took.  There is more of the witty humor and awesome sex that I've come to expect from the author and she seriously does not disappoint. (I love the Oompa Loompas!! HAHA)  I enjoyed this book more than the first and now I'm anxiously awaiting #3.  If these first 2 in the series are any indication as to how great #3 will be then you will want to make sure you get them read so you'll be ready to continue too!  Ms. Haze has a fan for life!

"For The Night (Luna, #1)" is FREE on Amazon, B&N, Kobo and more!
For The Night (Luna, #1) Official Cover

~*~*~*~*~*~
BIO:
Violet Haze is a pseudonym of contemporary romance author C.S. Janey who simply desired to keep her erotic romances separate. She is a big fan of romance - writing and reading. 
The mother of one, she currently spends her days writing, reading, procrastinating, and protecting her son from himself as he pretends that he is a superhero. 
Her first erotic romance, “For The Night (Luna, #1)” came out Jan 14th and you can get it for free! “What He Desires (Luna, #2)” released Feb 14th. “All Our Lives (Luna, #3)” — the last in the series — will be out on March 28th! She hopes you enjoy the glimpse into the naughtier parts of her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment