Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: A Valentine's Surprise by Melanie James


Title: A Valentine's Surprise
Author: Melanie James
Release Date: February 1, 2014

Synopsis

Can his fire burn deep enough to unlock her innocent heart?
This is a novella approx 20,000 words.



Click here to add to Goodreads
A Valentine's Surprise

Buy Links


Author Link



My Rating: 5 of 5 ♥'s

Review

Wow, this was such a great book!  The second page into the book and I was already on the edge of my seat with a tear getting ready to fall and talking to myself asking "What!? Why!?" And of course I just had to read more.  This had me hooked from the first chapter, heck even the first page.  
Adam is a police officer and Amanda is a nurse, neither have been in love with anyone or even given the chance to find love as they both took their previous individual responsibilities seriously.  Once they had no more excuses other than being afraid to take a chance on love, an accident happens.  Will they have the guts to take what they want and find love for Valentine's Day?
Ms. James certainly knows how to write an excellent book.  It was sad, sexy and funny in all the right spots.  I loved all the characters, the book was really well edited and the cover is beautiful, what more could you ask for?  Oh, I know...how about the second book coming out soon!
Happy reading and I hope everyone picks this up, you won't be let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment