Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: For The Night (Luna #1) by Violet Haze

Title: For The Night (Luna #1)
Author: Violet Haze

Note: This erotic romance is a SHORT novelette (roughly 50 pages) and first in a series of three. Not all situations are resolved! For ages 16-18+ depending on your location.


A rule I don’t intend to break… 
They know me as Luna. We meet. We spend the night together. Then we never see each other again. That’s my rule and I’ve never been tempted to change my mind…until him. 


A man who wants me to fulfill his every desire… 
He meets me as Luna, unaware that he’s met me before as another. And when I realize he’s poised to take away the one thing that matters, I do what I have to do to keep what belongs to me. 


A decision that could break us both… 
In the secret war between me and a man who may be the one I’d spent my life searching for…will he be the one who gives into my desires…or I into his? 

Luna #1: For The Night
Luna #2: What He Desires (out NOW)
Luna #3: All Our Lives (coming March 28th)

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
My Review

5 of 5 ♥'s

I loved this short, quick read.  It grabbed my attention and held it and I'm positive it will grab yours too.  Hot scenes, sexy and funny characters, a great story line and 1 fabulous Author that put it all together.  What more could you ask for?


BIO:
Violet Haze is a pseudonym of contemporary romance author C.S. Janey who simply desired to keep her erotic romances separate. She is a big fan of romance - writing and reading. 
The mother of one, she currently spends her days writing, reading, procrastinating, and protecting her son from himself as he pretends that he is a superhero. 
Her first erotic romance, “For The Night (Luna, #1)” came out Jan 14th and you can get it for free! “What He Desires (Luna, #2)” released Feb 14th. “All Our Lives (Luna, #3)” — the last in the series — will be out on March 28th! She hopes you enjoy the glimpse into the naughtier parts of her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment