Saturday, November 16, 2013

Welcome ♥

Hi and welcome to my new blog! 
 
A little about me... I have a 3 year old son, B and a boyfriend (B's dad), L.  We share our small house with our 2 humongous fur-babies.  My son is my world and takes a lot of my time and attention...he's a very active booger, I mean toddler.  I love books and love to read just about every genre.  I do not have a favorite author or favorite book but with that being said I typically lean towards reading Indie authors.  If I have free time I'll have my nose in a book or my phone or my nook tablet.  My sister and L very affectionately (and often) call me a book nerd.  I'm a naturally shy person so books are my friends LOL.  I barely watch television unless I happen to get hooked on a TV series (which currently I'm hooked on Arrow).

I've been doing reviews now for a couple of months and I really love it.  I feel that doing reviews and getting my thoughts out regarding the book actually keep the characters alive for me.  I am hoping this blogging experience will help me with the review process and keep me organized...we shall see.

I've been debating on starting a blog for months now and I've finally taken the plunge.  I'm excited (and scared) to get this thing going.  I have no clue how blogger works so it's going to be a learning process and hopefully I won't screw it up too bad. :)  If there is anyone that has any pointers for me, even just to recommend a book, or just to say hi to let me know someone is out there, drop me a comment or 2...please!?  Happy Reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment