Monday, November 18, 2013

Review: Infatuated by Elle Jordan

 
Title: Infatuated
Author: Elle Jordan
Release Date: October 12, 2013
 
You can't hide from love...even when you want to.


When I took a job as a bartender at Hanson's to help pay for my classes, the last thing I expected to find was Kale Wilder. He's sexy, smart, and he makes me smile and laugh faster than anyone ever has. More importantly, he makes me believe in Mr. Right.

But Kale came to the wrong place at the wrong time, because someone else has his eyes on me. Someone who watches my every move.

Kale's the only one I want, but the more I feel for him, the more I fear for my safety. Because the other guy is getting closer and doesn't want to share. He's made it clear if he can't have me, no one can.


This is a New Adult novel intended for mature readers (18+).
 
 
 
My Rating: 5 of 5 ♥'s
 
 
My Review
 
 
Ally is a young non-dating college student focused on her schooling. She works her tail off in a bar to be able to afford to live alone. She loves her job at the bar but is uneasy about this guy Earl who is often there; he just won’t stop staring at her. Every person from her boss to her friends thinks she is over reacting. One night leaving work she sees Earl’s truck sitting in the parking lot of the bar and he’s in it staring at her. In the process of freaking out and high tailing it back into the bar she bumps into Kale, who becomes her Knight in shining armor or make that leather jacket. Earl’s stalking starts escalating, it seems that Earl wants Ally all to himself.
I fell in love with all the characters especially Ally…she was young but she had her priorities straight and she did everything right that you want to see in a situation like this. Kale was everybody’s dream of a rescuer…I went from really liking him to disliking him and then at the end he was just ok for me. Earl and everything he represents in this story just really gave me a sick feeling. I loved Ally and Kale’s friends they were great supporting characters. The author did an outstanding job with the story line. I REALLY LOVED this book!
I would recommend this new adult book to someone looking for a suspenseful romantic book to fall in love with.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment