Friday, June 12, 2015

Review: Loving My Angel Part 4



Blurb


Even though Angel isn’t out of the woods, she and Ryker hold on to their hope while making plans for the future. 

Complications arise for those closest to them, however. As Vanessa’s wedding approaches, Angel’s sister Felicia is nowhere to be found, Sterling makes a decision about his own relationship, and Veronica’s husband is on the run. 

Some relationships are healed while others are broken, and when a happy occasion turns into a funeral, nothing will ever be the same. 

Note: This is the final part in a serial of four. Please read Parts One through Three first.Print length: 130 pages.




BUY LINKS


http://authorviolethaze.com/.../loving-my-angel-part-four/ (get 15% off your entire order with the code VIOLET15 at checkout!)

My Rating

5 of 5 Stars

My Review

Ryker and Danita have struggled with heartache in all of the previous books and the theme continues in the final conclusion to the Loving My Angel series.  Will anyone have there HEA ending or will there be one tragedy that ends it all?  Violet Haze has a way with her characters that really bring them to life and make them seem so real and easy to relate to.  The characters are quite complex; they have real fears, real insecurities and real reactions to difficult and tragic situations.

I had a hard time deciding between 4 and 5 stars.  I think I changed it 4 times before I settled on a 5 star rating.  Except for the big time jump at the end of LMA #4, that I did not care for, I do love this book and the entire series.  It wasn't the time jump that necessarily bothered me in LMA #4 it's what was skipped over during the time jump.  Even though it may have not been necessary to write about, I feel it was so much a part of the Loving My Angel series it should have warranted a brief chapter on.  But again, I still love the book.  Will I read more books by Violet Haze?  Absolutely - I'm a fan for life!




No comments:

Post a Comment