Saturday, January 17, 2015

Review: The Collar of Sacrifice by Alexandra I




The Collar of Sacrifice is the continuation of The Collar of Freedom and is the last book in the series. 

A love greater than life itself. 
A memory buried deep enough to stay hidden forever. 
A secret that could destroy their fragile happiness. 
Treacherous games are on the horizon. 
Who is going to lose?





Review

5 Stars

The Collar of Sacrifice was a big surprise to me.  I expected it to be kind of like the 1st book.  You know just Romance with erotic parts thrown in.  What we got from Alexandra I was so much more.  We received romance, hot sex, mystery and suspense all wrapped into a lovely little package.  You must read The Collar of Freedom before The Collar of Sacrifice or you will be lost.

Alexander, if possible, becomes more  mysterious in this book than the 1st book until the pieces thankfully start coming together.  I was kept thoroughly on my toes throughout the book wondering what was going to happen next.  I loved seeing how strong and stubborn Amelia got as a woman.  She is a wonderful woman to stand by Alexander...anyone weaker would have ran from trouble but not Amelia.  She might just have to sacrifice everything for her kids and Alexander.  Will she have too or will they get their HEA ending?

Alexandra I's style of writing is one that I love to read.  I hope to read more from her in the future.  If you haven't had a chance to check out The Collar of Freedom yet, what are you waiting for?  The link is below.



The Collar of Freedom
(clicking on the book cover will take you to Amazon to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment